Copy Source feature
Applies to JungleDocs for Office 365.
For a similar tutorial for JungleDocs for SharePoint 2010-2019, click here.
Copy Source allows you to quickly create copies of JungleDocs for Office 365 documents and change their metadata along with the corresponding changes in the content itself. This feature is especially useful if you want to copy invites, business letters, CVs etc.
How to use Copy Source
1. Select the document you want to copy. It should be a document generated by JungleDocs for Office 365.
2. Select JungleDocs 365 from the menu bar.
3. Select the rule that was used to create the document.
4. In the rule options, select Copy Source.
5. Modify the fields that you want to change in the document copy and select Save. In the example below, we've changed the customer.
The resulting copy:
The original document content:
The copied document content:
- Copy Source does not replace the original document. Instead, it creates a new document with replaced metadata.
- If the original document has metadata inserted via content controls, and you make changes to this metadata when using Copy Source, they will be reflected in the copied document content, too.