Installing from Microsoft AppSource
Applies to JungleDocs for Office 365.
For a similar tutorial for JungleDocs for SharePoint 2010-2019, click here.
This tutorial will guide you through the quick and easy installation process of JungleDocs for Office 365.
Note: if your organization has blocked access to Microsoft AppSource, you can manually add the app to the App Catalog so that it is available to add to your sites.
Install from AppSource
1. Open SharePoint, click on the gear icon, then click Add an app.
2. On the quick launch menu on the left, click SharePoint Store.
3. In the search field on the top right corner, enter JungleDocs to find the app faster.
4. Click on the app in the results page, then click Get it Now.
5. Accept the app's permission request by clicking on the Trust It button.
JungleDocs for Office 365 is now installed on your SharePoint site.