Installing the app manually
Applies to JungleDocs for Office 365.
For a similar tutorial for JungleDocs for SharePoint 2010-2019, click here.
In this tutorial,
Before you begin
- Make sure that your Office 365 environment has an App Catalog. This is needed to make custom business apps available. Learn how to create an App Catalog on your
To install JungleDocs for Office 365 manually on a tenant scope, you must have tenant administrator permissions.
To install the app manually
1. Download the app file.
2. Go to the SharePoint Admin Center, then select apps > App Catalog.
2. Select Apps for SharePoint.
3. Click New and upload the app file. Make sure the app is enabled.
Once the app is enabled, you will find it under Apps you can add in your SharePoint sites.
4. Navigate to the SharePoint site where you want to enable the app.
5. Click the gear icon, then select Add an app.
6. Go to Apps you can add and enter JungleDocs in the search field.
7. Click on the app in search results and accept the app's permission request by clicking on the Trust It button.
After successful installation, you will see the app icon appear in Site contents.
You can now go to the document library where you are going to create documents and start JungleDocs for Office 365 from the ribbon. There also other ways to open the app.