Updating the app
Applies to JungleDocs for Office 365.
For a similar tutorial for JungleDocs for SharePoint 2010-2019, click here.
In this JungleDocs for Office 365 tutorial, you will learn how to update the app manually.
JungleDocs for Office 365 is a provider-hosted app. Its processing service is running in Microsoft Azure Cloud. In most cases, updates to the processing engine or UI are automatically rolled out by EnovaPoint. However, there might be cases when updating manually through the App Catalog or store. These changes include Ribbon buttons updates, the app service URL changes etc.
Update from Microsoft AppSource
1. Open AppSource.
2. Search for JungleDocs for Office 365 app.
3. Go to the app's page, click the UPDATE NOW button and accept the permissions.
1. Open SharePoint admin center.
2. Open App Catalog.
3. Navigate to Apps for SharePoint.
4. Delete existing JungleDocs 365 app.
5. Click Site Contents, open Recycle Bin and delete the app.
6. Open the 2nd stage Recycle Bin, select JungleDocs 365 and delete it here, too.
7. Follow the steps outlined in installing the app manually.