Updatable Small Parts feature
In this tutorial you will learn how you can add, edit or delete Small Parts for an already created Word document that has Small Parts in them. The document's content is then updated accordingly.
This feature is only available in Modern UI.
To enable the feature
1. Open JungleDocs for Office 365.
2. Select Settings.
3. Turn on the Updatable Small Parts toggle.
To use the feature
1. Select any rule that has Small Parts configured.
2. Select Edit rule and turn on the Updatable Small Parts toggle. This will enable the feature for this rule only.
3. Click Save.
Note: a rule with Updatable Small Parts turned on will have a purple dotted document image instead of blue.
4. Select any document that you previously created using this rule.
5. Open JungleDocs for Office 365 via Modern UI and select the Update tab.
6. In the Other actions section, select Update Small Parts.
7. Select, deselect and (or) rearrange the Small Parts checkboxes and click Update Small Parts. This will change the document's content accordingly. Newly inserted Small Parts are highlighted in green, overwritten in yellow and removed in red.