Updatable Small Parts feature
Applies to JungleDocs for Office 365.
For JungleDocs for SharePoint 2010-2019 tutorials, click here.
In this tutorial you will learn how you can add, edit or delete Small Parts for an already created Word document that has Small Parts in them. The document content is then updated accordingly.
To enable the feature
1. Open JungleDocs for Office 365.
2. Select Settings.
3. Turn on the Updatable Small Parts toggle and click Save. This will make the feature available (but not yet enabled) for every rule that uses Small Parts.
4. Select any rule that has Small Parts configured.
5. Select Edit rule and turn on the Updatable Small Parts toggle. This will enable the feature for this rule only.
3. Click Save.
To use the feature
1. Select any document that you created using the rule that has Updatable Small Parts enabled.
2. Open JungleDocs for Office 365 and select the Update tab.
3. In the Other actions section, select Update Small Parts.
4. Select, deselect and (or) rearrange the Small Parts checkboxes and click Update Small Parts. This will change the document's content accordingly. Newly inserted Small Parts are highlighted in green, overwritten in yellow and removed in red.